Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Supra Forum and GR Supra community dedicated to Toyota GR Supra owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Toyota Supra Forum today!

Extended Dealer Warranty Cost on new 2023?

Jennifer

Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Supra
Afternoon fellas and ladies. My first post here. I am going to be buying a 2023 in the next month or two. I am looking at purchasing the dealer sold, extended warranty. My question is this: how greatly does the price vary from one dealership to another for the exact same warranty? And is there a dealer that is well known for selling the warranty at deeply discounted prices because they sell by volume? The reason I ask is because when I brought my brand new Corvette, this was exactly the case. There was one particular dealer who had the best prices. And he beat every other dealer by a minimum of $1000 for the exact same warranty. Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences. Thank you so much.

Eastwood

Reactions
City
Long Beach
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Stratosphere GR Supra MT
Here in SoCal, the dealer offered me one for $3995. I know they can go lower if you turn it down. I turned it down. Once the car is delivered I'll be refinancing with my credit union and they usually offer a better warranty package for about $1000-1500

Jennifer

Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Supra
Here in SoCal, the dealer offered me one for $3995. I know they can go lower if you turn it down. I turned it down. Once the car is delivered I'll be refinancing with my credit union and they usually offer a better warranty package for about $1000-1500
Thank you so much!